Tuesday 18 March 2008

The rest of the day

After lunch (mmm steak and ale pie), we headed to Trafalgar Square as the girls had not been there before. I'd forgotten completely that it was International Women's Day until we got there, and there was a rally happening.

We weren't there long, as it was still drizzling, but I managed to get a photo looking through to Big Ben. I would have liked to have printed that photo last week, as I think it kind of symbolises London for me, but I couldn't. For that I'd like to thank my sponsor, Asda.

After Trafalgar Square we headed to Oxford Street. I can't tell you how much I'm over walking down that street, but anywho. We only got a little way down when friends rang me, and we arranged to meet them at a pub off Regent Street. We had some dinner there, talked a little crap, and headed home.

No comments: