Sunday 23 September 2007

Trafalgar Square

Back when I was still staying with the rellies, I had to go to London for an appointment. We had an extra couple of hours, so we took the scenic route and did a bit of sight-seeing along the way. We caught the train to Leceister Square, heart of the theatre district. Oh. My. God. Talk about my new favourite place! Especially looking at all the half price ticket places! And all the posters for the shows!

Anywho, we moved along from there before I went and bought tickets to something that I really didn't have the time to see, and went virtually around the corner to Trafalgar Square. As icons go, this is a pretty big one (made better by the red double-decker buses going past!). It was pretty amazing!


This is the National Gallery, which takes up one side of the square. It's on the list to go back to.

No comments: