Sunday 8 June 2008

Ain't life grand?

The weather is perfect, the house is clean, the washing is done, I've read over 150 pages of my Gordon Ramsay book and my arms are too sore to keep playing on the wii. So I find myself parked out the back, in the glorious sunshine, watching the birds have a feed at my expense (I allow this because it appears the slug war has been won, with their help).

What else to do but finally get my slack butt into gear and not only finish my French update, but add the latest? I know, I know - about bloody time. I hear you. I'm a procrastinator, and I'm very good at it. Deal with it.

On a different note, I finally found out the names of the druid stones in South Wales. My illustrious cousin Julie (I SEEEEE YOU!!!!!) informed me that they are the Gorsedd Stones, located in Treorchy. Now I just have to do a bit a research to see what else I can find out about them.

Onwards and upwards, dear friends.

No comments: