Monday 27 August 2007

The story so far...

I write this whilst sitting in a slightly cold office, calming down after the adrenalin rush caused by the escape of cat, who ran headlong into a rather large black shepherd who has a history as a cat killer. The cat survived, but alas, the lego plane which was being shown to me at the time did not. It's now in small pieces all over the floor, having been flung there in an attempt to reach said cat who was facing impending doom.

Nevertheless, I said that I would get my ass into gear and set up a travel journal, so here I am, albeit delayed somewhat from when I said it would be done. I already have photos to put up, and stories to tell, and will do so in due course.

In the meantime, this is really just a test to see how my blog will look with something posted on it. I'll get back to the rest later!

No comments: