Thursday 17 April 2008

And then...

After we left Wales on Easter Monday, I came home whilst the others jetted off to Ireland. I said nasty words about them, but they're not for printing. I had to work for a week before my holidays started.


Finally I got to join them again, and we went to see cousins who live near Sandhurst. We went to Windsor, which is nearby, and we managed to see the changing of the guards. It wasn't something I'd managed to see before, so it was pretty exciting.





Effing tourists...


We had a little stroll through the town afterwards, observing a few things along the way, including the guildhall where Charlie and Horse-face got hitched (pun intended), and the crooked house.

Elaine wanted to have her photo taken with the bobby and the guy with the gun, but didn't want to ask. What's a girl to do? I barrelled up to them and asked them outright, and no worries! I think Elaine was a bit scared to even breathe loud though...

No comments: