Tuesday 19 August 2008

Road trip - the summary post

Yes, yes - I know I've been slack. I've been back for a while now and haven't managed to get my crap together in order to write up the road trip. I've also been a few day trips, so I have to add those in as well. If you can't be bothered reading through each of the entries, here's the summary:
  • Countries visited - 2
  • Road trippers - 2
  • Sat nav failures - 1 (I'm now on my third one since October 2007 - wish me luck!)
  • Near accidents - 2
  • Near accidents caused by me - 0
  • Beaches visited - 4
  • Nessie sightings - 0
  • Experiences that make my relatives jealous - 2 (3 if you count the fact that Elaine is just plain jealous that I'm here at all)
  • Strange foods eaten - 1
  • Cheap meals from Ikea - 2
  • Days when it rained - lost count!

No comments: